June 20, 2014 by Omar Sohail,
A private branch exchange or PBX happens to be a system that is able to connect the telephone lines of a company with outside public telephone networks (this will include mobile networks as well). A variant of PBX, called IP PBX is a form of PBX that provides a combination of audio, video, and instant messaging communication. There are several advantages of using a PBX system over a traditional phone system. One of those primary reasons happens to be improved productivity and reduced overheads in an organization. Another advantage that PBX serves is that parent companies that provide the setup of a PBX system can easily deliver these services to individuals and their organizations. In turn, these organizations can either use these services (should their business require them) or they can provide these services to another organization and become a PBX reseller. For your convenience, here is a comprehensive guide to your business communication setup.
What kind of businesses requires a PBX setup?
Since chances are the larger organizations have their equipment already set up, they will not require a PBX setup. However, for small and medium sized businesses, having a PBX setup is mandatory if the main objective for these businesses is to improve overall productivity and reduce the cost of their equipment. Furthermore, when small and medium sized businesses are set up in one geographical location, they will need to either contact the parent company or they can contact any other organization to request for goods which will be essential for the running of the owners business. In such a case, having a PBX or IP PBX setup in the organization will serve several advantages. Some of them are as follows:
- Combining multiple locations into a single system for increased productivity.
- Highly cost effective compared to regular calling services. Another perk of having this setup is that employees working in that organization may dial any other VoIP extension within the office or to remote office extension and they will not be charged a penny for it.
- Small businesses will not be required to purchase expensive and obsolete equipment that will not only take up a large portion of space in the office area, but increase indirect costs such as electricity and maintenance.
- Businesses that are supposed to be catering directly to customers will have the perk of improving customer satisfaction to a whole new degree because now, their complaints, suggestions and feedback will be taken over large quantities. With a PBX system, an organization can hold up 40 simultaneous calls over a single connection, and that too while maintaining impeccable calling quality.
Occasionally, a company that is providing services such as IP PBX, IP Telephony, and SIP Trunking might not be available in the same region as the organization that requires these services. This is exactly the reason why we also provide reseller services, where organizations present in your geographical location can provide you with the PBX services that you require and no less.
What are the advantages of being a PBX reseller?
Regardless of how proficient our services might be in terms of delivering quality equipment, customer service or even high quality training to employees, a company cannot thrive let alone profit without sufficient levels of marketing. That is exactly where team work between different organizations is carried out. Through our reseller program, we provide our equipment, our infrastructure, our services and of course, our training program to other organizations who in turn are able to resell our services to other organizations present in the same geographical position. Since marketing a company cannot be done without the use of resellers, this is exactly why we have introduced the reseller program. There are several perks of being a reseller. They are as follows:
- Attractive discounts are given to resellers based on the level of volume they purchase in order to resell it to other organizations.
- World Class Training and Support.
- Local Installation Opportunities.
- Re-brand or Co-brand our product to personalize the product or hide our identity as the reseller sees fit.
- Access to a complete range of VoIP services to simplify purchase dilemmas for other organizations.
- Sell the most advanced feature rich phone system anywhere and at the same time, ensure your customers’ business thrives for a long period of time.
- Advanced technical support.
Since resellers are a core part of our business, our future depends on your success.
What other services do we offer apart from IP PBX?
Since we have a range of diversified services present to be installed on your premises, you will not have to look elsewhere for another service. In addition to the IP PBX system, we also provide SIP Trunking services, for both organizational and reselling levels. SIP Trunking is a VoIP streaming media that enables Internet telephone service providers to provide businesses with software communication applications that include the following:
- Other streaming media applications that include desktop sharing and web conferencing.
SIP Trunking is advantageous for a number of reasons:
1. It allows consistency of data:
Majority of the times, a business has a huge clutter of files that are the result of market research, reports and other categories. These files are present in a variety of formats and due to the quantity of these files; it becomes extremely difficult to organize them. On some occasions, due to compatibility issues, these files cannot be viewed. However, thanks to SIP Trunking, this process becomes more refined and your files are present in a more organized manner to help facilitate the use of easy search. This reduces the total time.
2. Reduced costs:
Businesses will only be required to pay for one service rather than multiple. These businesses will also not be burdened by unnecessary indirect costs that increase due to the level of maintenance required to keep the obsolete equipment working at their peak levels.
3. Ease of use and work flow:
Workers can be trained to use the equipment in a shorter span of time, which will increase the level of productivity.
With all the advantages and perks that you are getting just by selecting our PBX Reseller service, you will most certainly not be disappointed by our commitment and efforts to please you. We are confident that you will make the right choice and choose us as your service provider and reseller program.
- Wavetel Atteding ITW 2015 - 6 May 2015
- Legacy PBX systems vs. Hosted PBX systems. A Comprehensive guide - 24 April 2015
- Scalability? Why is this term important for modern day businesses - 2 April 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25 March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18 March 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25th March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18th March 2015
- 3 features of Virtual Numbers - 13th March 2015
- Wavetel to attend Capacity Middle East 2015 - 6th March 2015
- 3 Reasons to upgrade your business communication - 3rd March 2015
- The Difference between Legacy phone Systems and Hosted PBX systems - 26th February 2015
- How legacy phone systems end up chewing up your organization’s bills - 20th February 2015
- GCCM 2015. How it Went - 18th February 2015
- Why businesses shouldn’t future proof their communication setup - 12th February 2015
- 4 reasons why legacy phone systems will cease to exist in the future - 10th February 2015
- Three reasons why Businesses need to switch to SIP Trunks - 4th February 2015
- How to get the best phone system with a limited budget? - 29th January 2015
- The real advantages of a reliable phone system in an office premise - 27th January 2015
- Is cloud hosted PBX the future of telephony systems? 3 facts that strongly agree - 22nd January 2015
- Wavetel attending GCCM London 2015 - 20th January 2015
- How can a better call management system increase your business' overall revenue - 19th January 2015
- Switching your business from ISDN to SIP made easy - 13th January 2015
- Benefits of PBX Systems in Harsh Weather - 8th January 2015
- Why switch your Business Phone system in the New Year? - 6th January 2015
- 3 massive SAVINGS that your business will make after switching to cloud hosted PBX in the New Year - 1st January 2015
- Four ways how Wavetel’s cloud hosted PBX systems upgrades security - 30th December 2014
- Importance of Cloud Based Telecoms during the Holiday Season - 23rd December 2014
- Smartwatches: the next worthy gadget in your hosted PBX environment - 18th December 2014
- Hosted PBX: Your one stop business communication setup for all businesses - 16th December 2014
- 5 reasons why you are better off upgrading to an IP PBX telephony system - 12th December 2014
- IP Phones VS. Regular PBX Phones: What business owners should know? - 9th December 2014
- What will 2015 hold for business owners and their communication setups? - 2nd December 2014
- How the ‘internet of things’ will transform business communication setups like cloud hosted PBX? - 27th November 2014
- How Cat 10 LTE smartphone modems will improve productivity in a cloud hosted PBX environment - 25th November 2014
- How a new wireless standard will bring improvements to an IP Phone setup? - 20th November 2014
- How Wave-tel’s cloud hosted PBX is beneficial for Estate Agencies? - 18th November 2014
- How a cloud hosted PBX can aid students and staff of an educational institute? - 13th November 2014
- Four ways how a hosted PBX setup in hospitals will spark productivity - 11th November 2014
- Three upcoming technologies that will improve hosted PBX performance of your business - 7th November 2014
- Virtual numbers: Benefits that you should know about - 6th November 2014
- Wavetel at Capacity Europe 2014 - 30th October 2014
- Large capacity hard drives’ advantages for cloud solutions - 28th October 2014
- 4 myths of Cloud Hosted PBX systems, debunked - 24th October 2014
- 5 myths of SIP Trunking, debunked - 23rd October 2014
- Wavetel SIP Trunking vs. Legacy ISDN: Which one should you keep? - 2nd October 2014
- Why cloud hosted PBX? Wavetel answers your question - 30th September 2014
- SIP Trunking and Unified communications: What does it mean for your business? - 26th September 2014
- New data transfer record show the future of Cloud Hosted Systems - 23rd September 2014
- Is your current communication setup compatible with your business requirements? - 18th September 2014
- How can a cloud hosted PBX system improve employee efficiency in an organization? - 16th September 2014
- How SIP Trunking balances work and leisure for your employees? - 11th September 2014
- 3 benefits of IP phones you never knew existed - 4th September 2014
- 3 ways cloud hosted PBX makes your office relocation process simpler - 2nd September 2014
- How Windows 9 is going to change how hosted PBX systems work? - 28th August 2014
- Combat enterprise cloud storage requirements: Seagate’s 8 & 10 TB hard drive - 26th August 2014
- How Wavetel plans to awe everyone at GITEX 2014 - 20th August 2014
- Want to become a Cloud Hosted PBX Reseller? Follow these steps - 12th August 2014
- 3 ways how an IP PBX setup will improve customer relationships - 7th August 2014
- How to reduce costs with SIP Trunking while your business is growing? - 5th August 2014
- 3 things you're doing wrong in a PBX business communication setup - 24th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX: 4 ways how not using it can ruin your business - 22nd July 2014
- Is IP PBX good value for money? - 17th July 2014
- 5 ways you're making a mistake by not switching from ISDN to SIP Trunking - 15th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX systems’ biggest advantage: DISASTER RECOVERY - 10th July 2014
- 4 Ways How SIP Trunking aids Small and Medium Sized Businesses - 8th July 2014
- Some Cloud Hosted PBX Features to Upgrade Your Equipment - 3rd July 2014
- Features of PBX and why businesses should move to ISDN - 1st July 2014
- IP PBX telephony systems: why should you choose it? - 27th June 2014
- SIP Trunking: Why should your business switch over? - 25th June 2014
- PBX reseller: a comprehensive guide to your business communication setup - 20th June 2014
- How cloud hosted PBX support hotel business communication systems - 13th June 2014
- How can SMBs benefit from IP Telephony (IPPBX) in business communications? - 6th June 2014