April 2, 2015 by Omar Sohail,
Technological advancements are coming up with far newer ways and techniques on how to remove several limitations from organizations in order for them and its employees to stay productive and efficient. However, these advancements would also force modern day organizations to expeditiously respond to a change to the market at a much quicker pace.
One of the terms that we keep on hearing in several organizations is scalability. Scalability is the term used to define the amount of operations that exponentially grow along with the size and functionality of the business. Why does this term matter so much in the world of business? Let us find out.
Scalable communication solutions don’t increase unnecessary organization costs
Communication setups like hosted PBX or services like SIP trunking possess a lot of advantages over legacy phone systems and ISDN connections respectively. For starters, they go easy concerning the overall costs of the company and all the maintenance is taken over by the service provider rather than the business owner spending exorbitant amount of funds.
However, they are also able to reduce overall costs indirectly by being completely scalable. What this means is that unlike traditional phone systems and services, where business owners and entrepreneurs alike have to continue to keep on spending ridiculous amounts of money when their business starts to grow in order to cope up with the operations side of the business, scalable communication solutions grow alongside the company so they are able to adapt accordingly, depending on the size of the business and grow with it in order to balance growth and operations.
Scalable communications allow employees to become more mobile
With scalable communication setups like Wavetel hosted PBX systems, employees are able to keep themselves in contact with the office premise without physically being present at the office building themselves.
Thanks to the omnipresent existence of smartphones that feature mobile computing prowess in order to fulfill their purposes as miniature computers, users can stay in constant communication with the remainder of the employees as long as they are connected to a working internet connection.
One of the advantages of using SIP trunks is that thetrhey allow voice, data and video communications to take place through a single connection, rather than incorporating three different connections to complete three different tasks.
This helps to reduce overall line rental, and decrease maintenance costs in the process. Additionally, hosted PBX systems also allow business owners to reduce those costs, while being completely in control of their business.
Next time you ponder over the term scalability, you will know the amount of weightage it possesses in the business communication setup of an organization. Several organizations who have still clung on to using legacy phone systems will soon find themselves out of the competition loop thanks to rising costs of maintenance and line rentals. However, the same tragedy does not have to fall on you and your organization.
Thanks to SIP trunking and hosted PBX systems, you will be able to transform from unscalable to scalable in a matter of days.
- Wavetel Atteding ITW 2015 - 6 May 2015
- Legacy PBX systems vs. Hosted PBX systems. A Comprehensive guide - 24 April 2015
- Scalability? Why is this term important for modern day businesses - 2 April 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25 March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18 March 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25th March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18th March 2015
- 3 features of Virtual Numbers - 13th March 2015
- Wavetel to attend Capacity Middle East 2015 - 6th March 2015
- 3 Reasons to upgrade your business communication - 3rd March 2015
- The Difference between Legacy phone Systems and Hosted PBX systems - 26th February 2015
- How legacy phone systems end up chewing up your organization’s bills - 20th February 2015
- GCCM 2015. How it Went - 18th February 2015
- Why businesses shouldn’t future proof their communication setup - 12th February 2015
- 4 reasons why legacy phone systems will cease to exist in the future - 10th February 2015
- Three reasons why Businesses need to switch to SIP Trunks - 4th February 2015
- How to get the best phone system with a limited budget? - 29th January 2015
- The real advantages of a reliable phone system in an office premise - 27th January 2015
- Is cloud hosted PBX the future of telephony systems? 3 facts that strongly agree - 22nd January 2015
- Wavetel attending GCCM London 2015 - 20th January 2015
- How can a better call management system increase your business' overall revenue - 19th January 2015
- Switching your business from ISDN to SIP made easy - 13th January 2015
- Benefits of PBX Systems in Harsh Weather - 8th January 2015
- Why switch your Business Phone system in the New Year? - 6th January 2015
- Four ways how Wavetel’s cloud hosted PBX systems upgrades security - 30th December 2014
- Importance of Cloud Based Telecoms during the Holiday Season - 23rd December 2014
- Smartwatches: the next worthy gadget in your hosted PBX environment - 18th December 2014
- Hosted PBX: Your one stop business communication setup for all businesses - 16th December 2014
- 5 reasons why you are better off upgrading to an IP PBX telephony system - 12th December 2014
- IP Phones VS. Regular PBX Phones: What business owners should know? - 9th December 2014
- What will 2015 hold for business owners and their communication setups? - 2nd December 2014
- How a new wireless standard will bring improvements to an IP Phone setup? - 20th November 2014
- How Wave-tel’s cloud hosted PBX is beneficial for Estate Agencies? - 18th November 2014
- How a cloud hosted PBX can aid students and staff of an educational institute? - 13th November 2014
- Four ways how a hosted PBX setup in hospitals will spark productivity - 11th November 2014
- Virtual numbers: Benefits that you should know about - 6th November 2014
- Wavetel at Capacity Europe 2014 - 30th October 2014
- Large capacity hard drives’ advantages for cloud solutions - 28th October 2014
- 4 myths of Cloud Hosted PBX systems, debunked - 24th October 2014
- 5 myths of SIP Trunking, debunked - 23rd October 2014
- Wavetel SIP Trunking vs. Legacy ISDN: Which one should you keep? - 2nd October 2014
- Why cloud hosted PBX? Wavetel answers your question - 30th September 2014
- SIP Trunking and Unified communications: What does it mean for your business? - 26th September 2014
- New data transfer record show the future of Cloud Hosted Systems - 23rd September 2014
- How SIP Trunking balances work and leisure for your employees? - 11th September 2014
- 3 benefits of IP phones you never knew existed - 4th September 2014
- 3 ways cloud hosted PBX makes your office relocation process simpler - 2nd September 2014
- How Windows 9 is going to change how hosted PBX systems work? - 28th August 2014
- Combat enterprise cloud storage requirements: Seagate’s 8 & 10 TB hard drive - 26th August 2014
- How Wavetel plans to awe everyone at GITEX 2014 - 20th August 2014
- Want to become a Cloud Hosted PBX Reseller? Follow these steps - 12th August 2014
- 3 ways how an IP PBX setup will improve customer relationships - 7th August 2014
- How to reduce costs with SIP Trunking while your business is growing? - 5th August 2014
- 3 things you're doing wrong in a PBX business communication setup - 24th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX: 4 ways how not using it can ruin your business - 22nd July 2014
- Is IP PBX good value for money? - 17th July 2014
- 5 ways you're making a mistake by not switching from ISDN to SIP Trunking - 15th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX systems’ biggest advantage: DISASTER RECOVERY - 10th July 2014
- 4 Ways How SIP Trunking aids Small and Medium Sized Businesses - 8th July 2014
- Some Cloud Hosted PBX Features to Upgrade Your Equipment - 3rd July 2014
- Features of PBX and why businesses should move to ISDN - 1st July 2014
- IP PBX telephony systems: why should you choose it? - 27th June 2014
- SIP Trunking: Why should your business switch over? - 25th June 2014
- PBX reseller: a comprehensive guide to your business communication setup - 20th June 2014
- How cloud hosted PBX support hotel business communication systems - 13th June 2014
- How can SMBs benefit from IP Telephony (IPPBX) in business communications? - 6th June 2014