January 1, 2015 by Omar Sohail,
In a world which is filled with a phalanx of competitors, businesses are struggling to display high levels of profitability and as a result, business owners are forced to take drastic measures that end up killing the business.
In the Year 2015, cutting corners such as cost reductionwill be a drastic step that business owners will be willing to take when all hope is lost for the business but if they cannot go to that dark corner, what else are they supposed to do staring in the face of mountingcosts? The answer; switch to a better business communication platform such as Wavetel’scloud hosted PBX.
Here are four massive savings that your business will get after switching to Wavetel.
1. Massive cost SAVINGS
Your business will be cutting corners but not in any way that will be deleterious to you, your business and your employee satisfaction rate.
Instead, the ‘cutting corners’ bit will only be taking place by replacing the obsolete traditional PBX telephone system that you have lying around at your premises, chewing away at your monthly bill, taking up a lot of space and not delivering even half the service that you are being forced to pay for. Your initial investment and monthly costs will all be reduced thanks to Wavetel’scloud hosted PBX. Now for you, that should be synonymous for an ‘unbeatable deal’.
2. Massive manpower SAVINGS
The term ‘manpower’ might be a bit ambiguous so pay close attention to the details that are to be presented before you. When a business owner is running a regular PBX telephone system, the hiring of technicians becomes absolutely necessary in order to make sure that there is uninterrupted service all around the organization.
While technicians are doing a splendid job in ensuringthat the system is working efficiently, it ends up adding more numbers to the business’s cost column. Paying the technicians a monthly fee combined with the procuring of necessary equipment for your PBX telephone system is a burden that neither you nor your bank account can sustain for very long.
After switching to a cloud hosted PBX system, the company that provides you with the necessary equipment will be responsible for making sure that the equipment setup in your office is running above the satisfactory threshold. In this way, you will no longer be giving away chunks of money in the form of salaries and equipment procurement.
3. Massive space SAVINGS
Reduced monthly bills, reduced maintenance costs; all that remains is the adding of more space so that you and your employees don’t start developing a fear of closed spaces (more scientifically known as claustrophobia).
Installing Wavetel’s cloud hosted PBX telephone system will make you and your office space entitled to sufficient space that will not only make breathing easier, but stretching your arms and legs will become a breeze. After all, with all the phone equipment present at the off-site location, you can only guess the probability to the amount of space that you will have left.
So this New Year, to make these massive SAVINGS, and start cost cutting in a way that will not affect, but improve your business, switch to Wavetel’s cloud hosted PBX system. This will free that extra bit of money each month that will help business owners to spend in ways that they know will help their business grow and prosper in 2015.
- Wavetel Atteding ITW 2015 - 6 May 2015
- Legacy PBX systems vs. Hosted PBX systems. A Comprehensive guide - 24 April 2015
- Scalability? Why is this term important for modern day businesses - 2 April 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25 March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18 March 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25th March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18th March 2015
- 3 features of Virtual Numbers - 13th March 2015
- Wavetel to attend Capacity Middle East 2015 - 6th March 2015
- 3 Reasons to upgrade your business communication - 3rd March 2015
- The Difference between Legacy phone Systems and Hosted PBX systems - 26th February 2015
- How legacy phone systems end up chewing up your organization’s bills - 20th February 2015
- GCCM 2015. How it Went - 18th February 2015
- Why businesses shouldn’t future proof their communication setup - 12th February 2015
- 4 reasons why legacy phone systems will cease to exist in the future - 10th February 2015
- Three reasons why Businesses need to switch to SIP Trunks - 4th February 2015
- How to get the best phone system with a limited budget? - 29th January 2015
- The real advantages of a reliable phone system in an office premise - 27th January 2015
- Is cloud hosted PBX the future of telephony systems? 3 facts that strongly agree - 22nd January 2015
- Wavetel attending GCCM London 2015 - 20th January 2015
- How can a better call management system increase your business' overall revenue - 19th January 2015
- Switching your business from ISDN to SIP made easy - 13th January 2015
- Benefits of PBX Systems in Harsh Weather - 8th January 2015
- Why switch your Business Phone system in the New Year? - 6th January 2015
- 3 massive SAVINGS that your business will make after switching to cloud hosted PBX in the New Year - 1st January 2015
- Four ways how Wavetel’s cloud hosted PBX systems upgrades security - 30th December 2014
- Importance of Cloud Based Telecoms during the Holiday Season - 23rd December 2014
- Smartwatches: the next worthy gadget in your hosted PBX environment - 18th December 2014
- Hosted PBX: Your one stop business communication setup for all businesses - 16th December 2014
- 5 reasons why you are better off upgrading to an IP PBX telephony system - 12th December 2014
- IP Phones VS. Regular PBX Phones: What business owners should know? - 9th December 2014
- What will 2015 hold for business owners and their communication setups? - 2nd December 2014
- How the ‘internet of things’ will transform business communication setups like cloud hosted PBX? - 27th November 2014
- How Cat 10 LTE smartphone modems will improve productivity in a cloud hosted PBX environment - 25th November 2014
- How a new wireless standard will bring improvements to an IP Phone setup? - 20th November 2014
- How Wave-tel’s cloud hosted PBX is beneficial for Estate Agencies? - 18th November 2014
- How a cloud hosted PBX can aid students and staff of an educational institute? - 13th November 2014
- Four ways how a hosted PBX setup in hospitals will spark productivity - 11th November 2014
- Three upcoming technologies that will improve hosted PBX performance of your business - 7th November 2014
- Virtual numbers: Benefits that you should know about - 6th November 2014
- Wavetel at Capacity Europe 2014 - 30th October 2014
- Large capacity hard drives’ advantages for cloud solutions - 28th October 2014
- 4 myths of Cloud Hosted PBX systems, debunked - 24th October 2014
- 5 myths of SIP Trunking, debunked - 23rd October 2014
- Wavetel SIP Trunking vs. Legacy ISDN: Which one should you keep? - 2nd October 2014
- Why cloud hosted PBX? Wavetel answers your question - 30th September 2014
- SIP Trunking and Unified communications: What does it mean for your business? - 26th September 2014
- New data transfer record show the future of Cloud Hosted Systems - 23rd September 2014
- Is your current communication setup compatible with your business requirements? - 18th September 2014
- How can a cloud hosted PBX system improve employee efficiency in an organization? - 16th September 2014
- How SIP Trunking balances work and leisure for your employees? - 11th September 2014
- 3 benefits of IP phones you never knew existed - 4th September 2014
- 3 ways cloud hosted PBX makes your office relocation process simpler - 2nd September 2014
- How Windows 9 is going to change how hosted PBX systems work? - 28th August 2014
- Combat enterprise cloud storage requirements: Seagate’s 8 & 10 TB hard drive - 26th August 2014
- How Wavetel plans to awe everyone at GITEX 2014 - 20th August 2014
- Want to become a Cloud Hosted PBX Reseller? Follow these steps - 12th August 2014
- 3 ways how an IP PBX setup will improve customer relationships - 7th August 2014
- How to reduce costs with SIP Trunking while your business is growing? - 5th August 2014
- 3 things you're doing wrong in a PBX business communication setup - 24th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX: 4 ways how not using it can ruin your business - 22nd July 2014
- Is IP PBX good value for money? - 17th July 2014
- 5 ways you're making a mistake by not switching from ISDN to SIP Trunking - 15th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX systems’ biggest advantage: DISASTER RECOVERY - 10th July 2014
- 4 Ways How SIP Trunking aids Small and Medium Sized Businesses - 8th July 2014
- Some Cloud Hosted PBX Features to Upgrade Your Equipment - 3rd July 2014
- Features of PBX and why businesses should move to ISDN - 1st July 2014
- IP PBX telephony systems: why should you choose it? - 27th June 2014
- SIP Trunking: Why should your business switch over? - 25th June 2014
- PBX reseller: a comprehensive guide to your business communication setup - 20th June 2014
- How cloud hosted PBX support hotel business communication systems - 13th June 2014
- How can SMBs benefit from IP Telephony (IPPBX) in business communications? - 6th June 2014