January 27, 2015 by Omar Sohail,
Irrespective of how large the organization is or how large its operation section becomes, there is no such thing as a successful business without the insertion of voice communication in its equation.
The age of communication and technology is such that wireless connectivity has becomedynamic and affordable, but even that is not sufficient enough as having an effective, robust and reliable business phone system in the premises.
Gone are the days when traditional PBX was considered to be the only form of communication that would connect businesses and clients together. Now improved variants such as hosted PBX solutions have taken its place in order to further enhance the simplicity of communication. Here are some of the real advantages of owning a reliable phone system in an office premise.
Communication resources can be shared by all employees
One of the biggest advantages of using a dedicated telephone system for any business is that all of the workers currently present at the office will be able to share communication resources. It also eliminates unnecessary time consumption since a reliable phone system is able to connect the entire office premises (depending on how many phones are present at the location).
Imagine a scenario where an office employee will have to move from his current position in order to receive a telephone call that is present at another location in the office building. This will kill off the employee’s current commitment of the work that he/she was engaged in, forcing him/her to tackle a task that would not need his/her intervention had a reliable phone system was present in the first place.
Greatly reduced costs
Communication costs require business owners to be ahead of the game and start budgeting before the year begins in order to pave the way for any additional costs that might come in the way during the remainder of the year.
A reliable phone systemmoves you and your business away from individual phones and phone numbers, allows you to start using an integrated telephone system that shaves your costs and time in half by simplifying the calling procedures and the managing of monthly telephone invoices.
Expansion is made thoroughly easy
Once a reliable phone system has been set in place, it becomes thoroughly easy for the organization to scale up their phone systems as its operationsincrease.
When starting out as a small scale business, it is important to get a dedicated phone system that will perform according to the requirements of the employees as well as the organization without exceeding that requirement or reducing it in any way.As your business grows, you, your business and your employees can increase your phone system requirements as well.
Valuable perks are always welcomed when installing a reliable phone system. This will include voice recording in order to keep track of your business, other businesses and clients. Keep in mind that reliable phone systems also come with improved call tracking management systems so that employees will be able to keep a record of the company’s performance.
A reliable phone system has many advantages other than just reducing the organization’s overall costs. Wavetel’s Business phone system not only delivers on all the above mentioned features which are a must for any businesses communication setup, but it also goes further and saves businesses the extra cost they might have to pay, even to other expensive hosted phone solution providers.
If overall costs are reduced and so is productivity, then it makes absolutely no sense to incorporate that phone system now does it?
- Wavetel Atteding ITW 2015 - 6 May 2015
- Legacy PBX systems vs. Hosted PBX systems. A Comprehensive guide - 24 April 2015
- Scalability? Why is this term important for modern day businesses - 2 April 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25 March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18 March 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25th March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18th March 2015
- 3 features of Virtual Numbers - 13th March 2015
- Wavetel to attend Capacity Middle East 2015 - 6th March 2015
- 3 Reasons to upgrade your business communication - 3rd March 2015
- The Difference between Legacy phone Systems and Hosted PBX systems - 26th February 2015
- How legacy phone systems end up chewing up your organization’s bills - 20th February 2015
- GCCM 2015. How it Went - 18th February 2015
- Why businesses shouldn’t future proof their communication setup - 12th February 2015
- 4 reasons why legacy phone systems will cease to exist in the future - 10th February 2015
- Three reasons why Businesses need to switch to SIP Trunks - 4th February 2015
- How to get the best phone system with a limited budget? - 29th January 2015
- The real advantages of a reliable phone system in an office premise - 27th January 2015
- Is cloud hosted PBX the future of telephony systems? 3 facts that strongly agree - 22nd January 2015
- Wavetel attending GCCM London 2015 - 20th January 2015
- How can a better call management system increase your business' overall revenue - 19th January 2015
- Switching your business from ISDN to SIP made easy - 13th January 2015
- Benefits of PBX Systems in Harsh Weather - 8th January 2015
- Why switch your Business Phone system in the New Year? - 6th January 2015
- Four ways how Wavetel’s cloud hosted PBX systems upgrades security - 30th December 2014
- Importance of Cloud Based Telecoms during the Holiday Season - 23rd December 2014
- Smartwatches: the next worthy gadget in your hosted PBX environment - 18th December 2014
- Hosted PBX: Your one stop business communication setup for all businesses - 16th December 2014
- 5 reasons why you are better off upgrading to an IP PBX telephony system - 12th December 2014
- IP Phones VS. Regular PBX Phones: What business owners should know? - 9th December 2014
- What will 2015 hold for business owners and their communication setups? - 2nd December 2014
- How a new wireless standard will bring improvements to an IP Phone setup? - 20th November 2014
- How Wave-tel’s cloud hosted PBX is beneficial for Estate Agencies? - 18th November 2014
- How a cloud hosted PBX can aid students and staff of an educational institute? - 13th November 2014
- Four ways how a hosted PBX setup in hospitals will spark productivity - 11th November 2014
- Virtual numbers: Benefits that you should know about - 6th November 2014
- Wavetel at Capacity Europe 2014 - 30th October 2014
- Large capacity hard drives’ advantages for cloud solutions - 28th October 2014
- 4 myths of Cloud Hosted PBX systems, debunked - 24th October 2014
- 5 myths of SIP Trunking, debunked - 23rd October 2014
- Wavetel SIP Trunking vs. Legacy ISDN: Which one should you keep? - 2nd October 2014
- Why cloud hosted PBX? Wavetel answers your question - 30th September 2014
- SIP Trunking and Unified communications: What does it mean for your business? - 26th September 2014
- New data transfer record show the future of Cloud Hosted Systems - 23rd September 2014
- How SIP Trunking balances work and leisure for your employees? - 11th September 2014
- 3 benefits of IP phones you never knew existed - 4th September 2014
- 3 ways cloud hosted PBX makes your office relocation process simpler - 2nd September 2014
- How Windows 9 is going to change how hosted PBX systems work? - 28th August 2014
- Combat enterprise cloud storage requirements: Seagate’s 8 & 10 TB hard drive - 26th August 2014
- How Wavetel plans to awe everyone at GITEX 2014 - 20th August 2014
- Want to become a Cloud Hosted PBX Reseller? Follow these steps - 12th August 2014
- 3 ways how an IP PBX setup will improve customer relationships - 7th August 2014
- How to reduce costs with SIP Trunking while your business is growing? - 5th August 2014
- 3 things you're doing wrong in a PBX business communication setup - 24th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX: 4 ways how not using it can ruin your business - 22nd July 2014
- Is IP PBX good value for money? - 17th July 2014
- 5 ways you're making a mistake by not switching from ISDN to SIP Trunking - 15th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX systems’ biggest advantage: DISASTER RECOVERY - 10th July 2014
- 4 Ways How SIP Trunking aids Small and Medium Sized Businesses - 8th July 2014
- Some Cloud Hosted PBX Features to Upgrade Your Equipment - 3rd July 2014
- Features of PBX and why businesses should move to ISDN - 1st July 2014
- IP PBX telephony systems: why should you choose it? - 27th June 2014
- SIP Trunking: Why should your business switch over? - 25th June 2014
- PBX reseller: a comprehensive guide to your business communication setup - 20th June 2014
- How cloud hosted PBX support hotel business communication systems - 13th June 2014
- How can SMBs benefit from IP Telephony (IPPBX) in business communications? - 6th June 2014