January 22, 2015 by Omar Sohail,
Over the course of several years, your PBX phone system has had to go through tons of installations, repairs, upgrades and decommissions in order to maintain the best possible calling environment in your office premise.
While you might have had sufficient number of funds allocated in order to keep your PBX system running at its optimum performance, that budget keeps on dwindling with every passing year thanks to additional factors that keep on raising the overall costs of the organization.
If you want to cut down your costs, then laying off your staff and reducing operational activity will be a deleterious move for your organization. We have a better option for you; switching to hosted PBX. Why?
Hosted PBX is the future of telephony and it is going to be the first brick at which your organization will be able to create an establishment of success. We have noted down three facts of hosted PBX that prove that it is the future of business communications.
1. Lucrative cost benefits
All of your calls will be running on the internet for you.In addition to being cheaper than standard PSTN phone lines, you will be receiving only the best functionality that will be a mirror reflection of an expensive top class PBX system, except for the fact that you will not be paying the bill for an expensive PBX system but only a fraction of its total cost.
2. No more phone cabling required
With a cloud based Hosted PBX, all the phones present in the office premise willbe IP Phones. IP Phones will possess an Ethernet port, allowing them to be connected to the computer network rather than thestandard phone socket. In the process, all of the IP Phones will be connected to your phone system through your network over the internet, negating the need to install a PABX box.
Furthermore, every employee in your organization will really only need one data socket, allowing them to be connected to not only the entire office building, but other locations around the globe too.Another perk of IP Phones is that they require no form of programming or driver installation. They behave like a generic USB keyboard or a USB mouse and come with a ‘plug n play’ functionality.
Just plug in the device and you will be off to the races. Its that simple.
3. Scalability factor
With a Hosted PBX, all of your phone lines will be bundled into one virtual VoIP system on the cloud, which will be responsible for all the call making procedures that take place internationally and locally.
Calls will definitely be cheaper, your employee’s productivity will be enhanced greatly thanks to the copious number ofcustomizable features present and best of all, you will be able to accommodate IP Phones according to the amount of business you bring in. No longer will have to future proof yourself because the hosted PBX service will be handling all the future proofing for you.
Rest assured, with the three aforementioned facts, yours and your business’ future will thrive under the installation of hosted PBX system. Like the popular adage, ‘Out with the old, and in with the new’, you too can get rid of the dying and obsolete status of regular PBX connections and switch to a more reliable platform such as Wavetel’s Hosted PBX Business Telephone System.
From £7.99/user/month, not only does it fulfill all of these three factors, but it also goes beyond with the amount of features that it provides.
- Wavetel Atteding ITW 2015 - 6 May 2015
- Legacy PBX systems vs. Hosted PBX systems. A Comprehensive guide - 24 April 2015
- Scalability? Why is this term important for modern day businesses - 2 April 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25 March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18 March 2015
- Wavetel’s guide of knowing everything about SIP Termination - 25th March 2015
- Capacity Middle East 2015 – How it went - 18th March 2015
- 3 features of Virtual Numbers - 13th March 2015
- Wavetel to attend Capacity Middle East 2015 - 6th March 2015
- 3 Reasons to upgrade your business communication - 3rd March 2015
- The Difference between Legacy phone Systems and Hosted PBX systems - 26th February 2015
- How legacy phone systems end up chewing up your organization’s bills - 20th February 2015
- GCCM 2015. How it Went - 18th February 2015
- Why businesses shouldn’t future proof their communication setup - 12th February 2015
- 4 reasons why legacy phone systems will cease to exist in the future - 10th February 2015
- Three reasons why Businesses need to switch to SIP Trunks - 4th February 2015
- How to get the best phone system with a limited budget? - 29th January 2015
- The real advantages of a reliable phone system in an office premise - 27th January 2015
- Is cloud hosted PBX the future of telephony systems? 3 facts that strongly agree - 22nd January 2015
- Wavetel attending GCCM London 2015 - 20th January 2015
- How can a better call management system increase your business' overall revenue - 19th January 2015
- Switching your business from ISDN to SIP made easy - 13th January 2015
- Benefits of PBX Systems in Harsh Weather - 8th January 2015
- Why switch your Business Phone system in the New Year? - 6th January 2015
- 3 massive SAVINGS that your business will make after switching to cloud hosted PBX in the New Year - 1st January 2015
- Four ways how Wavetel’s cloud hosted PBX systems upgrades security - 30th December 2014
- Importance of Cloud Based Telecoms during the Holiday Season - 23rd December 2014
- Smartwatches: the next worthy gadget in your hosted PBX environment - 18th December 2014
- Hosted PBX: Your one stop business communication setup for all businesses - 16th December 2014
- 5 reasons why you are better off upgrading to an IP PBX telephony system - 12th December 2014
- IP Phones VS. Regular PBX Phones: What business owners should know? - 9th December 2014
- What will 2015 hold for business owners and their communication setups? - 2nd December 2014
- How the ‘internet of things’ will transform business communication setups like cloud hosted PBX? - 27th November 2014
- How Cat 10 LTE smartphone modems will improve productivity in a cloud hosted PBX environment - 25th November 2014
- How a new wireless standard will bring improvements to an IP Phone setup? - 20th November 2014
- How Wave-tel’s cloud hosted PBX is beneficial for Estate Agencies? - 18th November 2014
- How a cloud hosted PBX can aid students and staff of an educational institute? - 13th November 2014
- Four ways how a hosted PBX setup in hospitals will spark productivity - 11th November 2014
- Three upcoming technologies that will improve hosted PBX performance of your business - 7th November 2014
- Virtual numbers: Benefits that you should know about - 6th November 2014
- Wavetel at Capacity Europe 2014 - 30th October 2014
- Large capacity hard drives’ advantages for cloud solutions - 28th October 2014
- 4 myths of Cloud Hosted PBX systems, debunked - 24th October 2014
- 5 myths of SIP Trunking, debunked - 23rd October 2014
- Wavetel SIP Trunking vs. Legacy ISDN: Which one should you keep? - 2nd October 2014
- Why cloud hosted PBX? Wavetel answers your question - 30th September 2014
- SIP Trunking and Unified communications: What does it mean for your business? - 26th September 2014
- New data transfer record show the future of Cloud Hosted Systems - 23rd September 2014
- Is your current communication setup compatible with your business requirements? - 18th September 2014
- How can a cloud hosted PBX system improve employee efficiency in an organization? - 16th September 2014
- How SIP Trunking balances work and leisure for your employees? - 11th September 2014
- 3 benefits of IP phones you never knew existed - 4th September 2014
- 3 ways cloud hosted PBX makes your office relocation process simpler - 2nd September 2014
- How Windows 9 is going to change how hosted PBX systems work? - 28th August 2014
- Combat enterprise cloud storage requirements: Seagate’s 8 & 10 TB hard drive - 26th August 2014
- How Wavetel plans to awe everyone at GITEX 2014 - 20th August 2014
- Want to become a Cloud Hosted PBX Reseller? Follow these steps - 12th August 2014
- 3 ways how an IP PBX setup will improve customer relationships - 7th August 2014
- How to reduce costs with SIP Trunking while your business is growing? - 5th August 2014
- 3 things you're doing wrong in a PBX business communication setup - 24th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX: 4 ways how not using it can ruin your business - 22nd July 2014
- Is IP PBX good value for money? - 17th July 2014
- 5 ways you're making a mistake by not switching from ISDN to SIP Trunking - 15th July 2014
- Cloud hosted PBX systems’ biggest advantage: DISASTER RECOVERY - 10th July 2014
- 4 Ways How SIP Trunking aids Small and Medium Sized Businesses - 8th July 2014
- Some Cloud Hosted PBX Features to Upgrade Your Equipment - 3rd July 2014
- Features of PBX and why businesses should move to ISDN - 1st July 2014
- IP PBX telephony systems: why should you choose it? - 27th June 2014
- SIP Trunking: Why should your business switch over? - 25th June 2014
- PBX reseller: a comprehensive guide to your business communication setup - 20th June 2014
- How cloud hosted PBX support hotel business communication systems - 13th June 2014
- How can SMBs benefit from IP Telephony (IPPBX) in business communications? - 6th June 2014